Thank you for your patience and co-operation at this very difficult time for us all. Thank you for your kind messages.
The Government and the DfE send school guidance and updates and then change things the next day. We are working really hard to put things in place and then need to adapt/change quickly!
The message is still the same ‘Stay at Home’ if you can, as clearly, the more children we have in school, the wider the risk of spreading the virus grows.
Headteacher's Welcome Message
I wish to extend a warm welcome to you and your child. I am very proud to be the Headteacher of Woodston Primary School and I know that we have a great team working here! Starting school or changing schools is one of the most important times in a child’s life and all our staff will do their best to help new children to settle in and feel at home as quickly as possible. Our school is a calm and friendly place where you will always be made to feel welcome. Our ethos can be felt as soon as you are welcomed into school.
This is commented upon by all our visitors and inspectors alike. It doesn’t matter which part of the building your child’s classroom is in, all our school is well cared for and treated with respect by all our staff and children. We have a huge outside area and field, outdoor swimming pool, pond and secure large activity area for EYFS.
We expect all children to work hard so that they make the most of the opportunities we provide for them. We will also expect a high standard of work and behaviour and the children’s active involvement in both. We will work in partnership with parents to nurture a positive working relationship between home and school.
The support and encouragement you give your child and the school is important if they are to learn effectively. Our Inclusion Team will support those children and families who need it. This website is intended to give some basic information about our school, but if there is any other information you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01733 562784 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and Best Wishes
Mrs Jacki Mitchell
We are proud to have formed the OWN Trust with Nene Valley and Orton Wistow.
- A core moral leadership which places our learners at the centre of everything that we do.
- We will achieve excellence through providing Opportunity for all, Working together and Nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
- We share a Common Purpose:
- We will take OWNership of each school’s future
- Making positive choices for our OWN school communities
- OWNing the choices we make for the continued success of the Trust and the schools within
- A belief that by collaboration with a common purpose, each school will be enhanced from sharing experiences and resources.
- By combining the unique character of each school, we will work innovatively, share best practice and be accountable for positive outcomes for all learners.
- This aspiration to achieve excellence will underpin all that we do.
Opportunity , Work together, Nurture
CEO: Stuart Mansell
CFO: Sadie Wiles
Trust Business Manager: Collette Hunter