- Would like to thank all the team for taking the children to Sacrewell farm. V really enjoyed the trip. He has been talking about it since he got gone. Thank you again
- H had an amazing time. Thank you so much!! "Had too much fun, I did not even want to come home! "
- Of all the books in the bookshop, R squeeeeeealed when she saw this and would not be swerved by any other choice to spend her WBD voucher on. She is so excited to read it with me, because you guys read it to her class and she said it’s so funny. Please never underestimate how you inspire our children and the unforgettable legacy you leave them with as their teaching team. We are extremely grateful for everything you all do 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 much love to you all 💗💗💗
- J really enjoyed seeing his friends today😊.
- Hello everyone, thank you for the Teams call. A loved seeing her teachers and her friends, it was lovely. I know it must be difficult juggling everything but it’s really appreciated 😊. Thank you for all of your work.
- Thank you for Friday, she really enjoyed taking part. It made daily sentence writing much easier, working together.
- L really loved talking and seeing everyone today it was lovely to see all the children excited.
- J loved the Teams call earlier, he was a bit nervous to start with but really enjoyed seeing his classmates!
- Hi Miss H,
Hope you are all well, K and I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your hard work and support during this lockdown. You are all doing an amazing job. Many Thanks
- Thank you I is enjoying the story’s being read by the team he likes to get his Apple for snack and sit and listen to the story. Thank you again for taking the time out to read a story to the children 😀
- Thank you so much! Just seeing a teacher made L day and how you present and explain the work is great! L is now very much looking forward to watching you tomorrow and hopefully have a bit more understanding and enthusiasm for phonics…
- I hope you’re well and have had a good week. I have attached the work M has completed this week. She has tried really hard and having the daily meetings has really helped, it’s given her more motivation to get the work done and she has really enjoyed seeing you and her friends every day. Thank you for all your efforts, it really is appreciated.
- A is feeling connected to school with all these videos. Thank you
- It is hard to find things in the current climate that make the whole family smile, but every day we sit down as a family to watch the phonics videos that are sent home and they make the whole family smile and we all enjoy them. The whole family is learning how to do phonics together. Everyone in the house sings the songs throughout the day, just like you would sing a song from the radio.
- Thank you for all of your efforts this week, being on teams has made a huge difference in how F is motivated. He sees you and his friends daily. The work is interesting and interactive and makes it so much easier for us to engage him in what he is doing.
- Just wanted to say thank you to you and Miss A for your help this week, can imagine it’s quite a lot of work for you all to keep on top of the constant questions on the chat as well as helping the kids still at school.
- Just wanted to send a quick mail to thank the year 5 teachers for the quality of Home learning we have received this week. L is a very reluctant learner at home but it has kept her engaged and busy for the right amount of time. And she seems really happy 😃 Thanks again, we appreciate it in difficult times.
- I hope you all have some time to relax over the weekend. Thank you to the entire team, as always for all your continued hard work and dedication to our children.
- I wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you are all putting into the home learning, I know it must be difficult to juggle and a lot of extra work for the teachers. E is excited to be able to see and hear her teachers so actually we should be thanking you! Thank you for being amazing and putting yourselves on the front line to keep our children learning. I know E misses you and I think having the meetings online will help. Stay super safe and know you are appreciated by everyone you teach and their families.