We actively encourage school uniform as we believe that this helps the children to take pride in their appearance and it helps develop a positive attitude to each school day.
The school colour is bottle green. All children should have sensible black shoes and extreme hairstyles/colours are discouraged.
Your child will need:
- Grey trousers, skirt or dress (Green checked dress for summer is optional)
- Green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Black,Grey or White socks
- Grey or Green tights
- Black shoes (easy to fasten)
- T-Shirt and shorts
- Sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
- P.E Bag
Swimming Kit (Summer Term only)
- Swimming costume or shorts/trunks
- Swimming hat (hats are on sale from our Main office)
|Please can you clearly label all your child’s uniform, PE Kit and belongings using a fabric marker or labels.|
Uniform is available to order from our Supplier , Total Promotions, by clicking here- Uniform order
Or you can visit the Showroom in person. The address is:-
No 9 Botolph Trading Estate,
The only jewellery that can be worn in school are small stud earrings. No jewellery is allowed to be worn during PE/Games and Swimming. Jewellery must be removed before the lesson. Children should be able to remove earrings themselves.